A NEW KIND
made just for the granite city.
Welcome to the Inaugural Granite City Rhythm and Brews Festival!
Veterans Park has hosted a myriad of sensational acts over the years, securing its position as a premier music venue of the Carolina’s. And now, it is our pleasure to introduce you to a new kind of festival, right here in the Granite City of Mount Airy, NC.
Food & Fun!
This trifecta of awesomeness
makes joining us at this
year’s festival a no-brainer.
More than just a festival,
it’s an experience!
Grab your tickets, mark your calendars, and get stoked for a new kind of music festival to be held right here in the Granite City. At this year’s festival, we are super excited to host some insanely talented musical acts, as well as showcasing your favorite local breweries!
Things to remember:
- Bring Cash and Lawn Chairs
- No outside food or drinks
- No Alcohol permitted in parking lot
- Must be 21 years of age and valid ID to purchase alcohol
- Kids 12 and under are free
Gets you access to:
- Exclusive GC R&B VIP lounge area
- Complimentary food & beverages
- VIP Parking area
- Preferred VIP seating
- 1 - Stainless Steel GC R&B ‘18 Pint Cup